Recent Posts

November 14, 2008

What Are The Chances?

Ask me if I've been driving on an expired temporary license plate for over 2 months...Well I have been and it's not my fault. Long story! I try to get sandwiched between cars so cops can't see my expired temporary, terrible huh! Every time I set foot in my car I think, "am I going to get pulled over today?!" Well that day came. I was going 63 in a 65, just to be cautious, and out of nowhere I see the swirling lights behind me. Luckily enough he was a nice cop and gave me a warning.

2 THOUGHTS:

Alyssa Lark said...

i drove around with expired tags for like a year.... i always thought i was going to get pulled over.

Exquisite Effects said...

Oh my gosh ROBBY LANEY!!!
I haven't seen you in forever!
Congrats on getting married, you two make a beautiful couple!

My bet would be that the officer just used that as an excuse to see if you had drugs or were up to no good. For the most part they could careless about tags, it just gives them just cause for pulling people over to check them out. Plus if you had it registered, and just didn't have the plate on, they know that.

Anyway, my blog is private, but if you want to read it send me your email address at
cathydean6@gmail.com

Cathy (Ricks) Dean