Recent Posts

December 15, 2008

I Can't Wait...

I can't wait for finals to be over. I can't wait to be in AZ. I can't wait for Christmas. I can't wait to see Rob's face when he opens his presents. I can't wait to eat sauerkraut at GMa's. I can't wait to be in warmer weather. I can't wait for our one year anniversary. The end.

3 THOUGHTS:

Rebecca Lowe said...

i seriously want to eat a whole jar of saurkraut right now! weird cravings lately -- beef, hot dogs, saurkraut, top ramen... im getting fat haha. love ya! see you tues.

Brittney Blount said...

Hey Sheree! I am trying to plan a get together with some vball girls a few days after Christmas. Would you be interested??

Kenzie said...

I can't wait either! Roses are red violets are blue...sheree needs to come home and hang out with me :) oh and I won't ever hate Disneyland...it's magical..