Recent Posts
You weren't kidding when you said it was snowing none stop that is crazy! Yeah I miss the snow, but not that much. haha
Holy cow! That looks HORRIBLE, but fun too! : )
Gotta love that Utah snow. I miss it. But I don't miss driving in it. Merry Christmas.
Hey Rob I found youe blog...sure was fun seeing how you two are doing! It looks soo cold up there- I bet you can't wait to get to AZ!
Wow its very fine in snow. BPO work from home
Post a Comment
5 THOUGHTS:
You weren't kidding when you said it was snowing none stop that is crazy! Yeah I miss the snow, but not that much. haha
Holy cow! That looks HORRIBLE, but fun too! : )
Gotta love that Utah snow. I miss it. But I don't miss driving in it. Merry Christmas.
Hey Rob I found youe blog...sure was fun seeing how you two are doing! It looks soo cold up there- I bet you can't wait to get to AZ!
Wow its very fine in snow.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment