Recent Posts

December 30, 2008

Over Christmas Break

I left 25 degree weather and came home for the break to 75 degree weather. I couldn't have been happier. I got sun burnt by the way, it was a nice feeling!
Brandon is currently in Kamiah, ID
He is keeping up with his normal activites...biking and catching animals


Logan got a deer with the help of our dad and Sean Toolson

Logan crashed his truck while camping with cousin Matt

...it got fixed the next day (spoiled haha)
We rode the new lightrail from Mesa to Mill Ave. in Tempe on Mom's bday!
Christmas Eve with the Merrill Fam (this is the married table)

2 THOUGHTS:

MeL said...

Have I ever told you how much I like your hair? Seriously, if I could get mine to look like yours (well, if I could get a lot more things of mine to look like yours) I would be the happiest girl in the world!

Btw, it was SOOOO good to see you at the girls party! We must do that more often!

theniufamily said...

HI! Looks like you had a good Christmas! And Happy 1 year!!! I sure miss you. We are in Hauula. Its been fun. It different with garments though.Haha!