Recent Posts

May 10, 2010

$9


It didn't turn out how I visioned it, but I still like it. Worth the $9.

8 THOUGHTS:

Ashley said...

Did you make that? I love it!! And for $9, you have nothing to lose

Rachel Marie said...

I think it is darling! Where did you get the shirt? Target? then ruffles from a regular fabric store?

Brittney Blount said...

So cute!

Megan Marie said...

you're making me sick...stop being so dang cute

Rachel Marie said...

I am glad you asked.... I know she is not engaged just yet... but Brynn and I are throwing Katie a bridal shower July 9 in Mesa. My little brother has his farewell that weekend so I will be there for a week. Will you already be in Florida?

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

i don't know what you wanted it to look like, but i LOVE it!

allie askins said...

crafty girl.
see ya this weekend.
maybe????

Brittany said...

sooo...i'm loving the bathroom in the background of this picture :)