Recent Posts

May 2, 2010

Rob: from boy to man






Rob's parents came for graduation. We had a great time! YAH for Rob!

8 THOUGHTS:

{Levi and Em} said...

Yay for Graduation!!! Congrats Rob, we can't wait to have you guys back in Mesa!
Ps Sheree-what are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?? I'm thinking about coming up!!

jenny said...

Congrats Rob!! How exciting. You look so cute Sheree:) miss you guys!

Brittney Blount said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so jeolous... Someday!

miss chaz. said...

CONGRATS ROB!!!!! Love love LOVE the pics!!!!

allie askins said...

Yay robbie!!!
I am very happy for him! I am very happy we are graduating the same time.
I miss you two.
hey- IF you guys end up staying here, lets talk, I can help you with hygiene.
i have ideas.

lindsey said...

Congrats Rob!! How exciting for you guys! Looks like fun- hopefully we'll get to see you guys in June while we're in AZ. Still need to have our pool side party with trashy mags!! But congrats! Go have some fun! ;)

Kayla said...

Congrats to Rob!! what a great accomplishment!!

Cassie Forsgren said...

COngrats Robbie we are so excited for you and Sheree! now get your butts back down here!