Rob had a second interview with Adobe/Omniture, which is a good sign BUT it has been a week now and we are planning on moving home in 4 days - then off to Florida we go. I haven't started packing yet, hoping it will increase our chances of getting this great job.
haha and I just saw you wrote me back on the town lake speculation HAHA I could have sworn that was Tempe! I feel ashamed I don't even know my own backyard....his lake looks a lot cleaner though. ha:)
2 THOUGHTS:
OH MAN! The suspense is killing me.
haha and I just saw you wrote me back on the town lake speculation HAHA I could have sworn that was Tempe! I feel ashamed I don't even know my own backyard....his lake looks a lot cleaner though. ha:)
Sorry I'm just now getting back to you... my dear friend Noelle started the "what you don't see" trend. It's so genius. :) You are darling!
http://dearlifefromnoelle.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment