Recent Posts

August 25, 2010

Weird Wednesday

Have you ever seen a gallon of milk like this?....weird. And to top it off, it is $3.50!! Ridiculous.

6 THOUGHTS:

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha! Funny!

Freebies and Deals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We thought it was weird when we first moved to Ky, now it's just the norm. But we don't pay that much for it!

Rachel Marie said...

Allen and I thought the same thing. We feel like we are getting milk from a gas can.

Ryan and Kiley said...

they sell them like that in the midwest -- and I guess some southern states too! We were surprised to find them in MN, and they have them in Chicago too-- no big deal. $3.50 is a lot!! I thought paying $2.50 in Chicago was a lot ...and that is a city price! (at the reg grocery store it's almost $3.50 for a gallon of milk).

miss chaz. said...

totally redic. CRAZYYY

omgeee i'm totally freaking about the baby turtles!! SOOOOO CUTE!! what an amazing experience!