Our condo is slowly becoming a home. We have never owned any furniture so it has been a challenge starting from scratch. Thankfully my parents gave us their old kitchen table and couches that I grew up on. We still need a few more items like a tv stand, coffee table, and bedroom furniture, but at this point in life saving for the baby comes first.


I found this end table at Goodwill and repainted it. Do you like our "chia pet"? That is what Rob calls it, but it's not a chia pet...I glued fake moss to a styrofoam ball - it adds color.

I refused to pay $1000 for a crib, so I shopped around Craigslist and found this vintage crib (only used once) for $80. I can't decide if I should paint it. I made the blanket for Sheree Jr.

Master bedroom - it doesn't look big in the picture, but it is huge. Yes I know it is plain looking, but we have to make due for now. I have been wanting to make this anthro quilt and a tuffed headboard, but I have so many other projects I need to get to first. Rob loves the master bath because he can do jumping jacks in the shower.

Guest bedroom - It is hard working with white walls. We got this bed frame for our wedding and finally got it out of the box.

Guest bath




5 THOUGHTS:
I love your house- and the vintage crib. Seriously I love it and the blanket is so cute.
It looks SO good! We need to come your way so I can see it in person. I wish we were close so we could do all of our projects/decorating together :(
Looks good!
Fun! I wish we could come visit! Love the chia pet. Your couch covers remind me of the brown couch cover we stole that one time. Haha!
it looks sooo good! and you look so cute with your belly!
Post a Comment