Recent Posts

March 22, 2011

We love our friends

We love it when our friends from all over come to visit. This past weekend our friends, Dave & Amy Riter, from Arizona came to visit and we captured some fun moments. At the beach we saw a family of dolphins who were so close to us, crabs, and starfish.





5 THOUGHTS:

Jessica said...

So darling!. I always picture you looking back at these pictures 20 years from now and just being amazed with your life back in FL. Your little girl will see you on the beach with the young version of you and Rob and will think that it was just so cool. She was at the beach in your belly. I always take pix with a mindset of what I would want to see years from now. Glad you are well. Sleep a lot girl, because it is game over for a long time after she arrives. Im writing this with 3 hours of combined sleep right now!

David Riter said...

You and Rob are the best! thanks so much for being such great hosts. You guys are too much fun. Wish you lived closer but at the same time I'm so glad you get to experience Naples--such a great place. We already miss you guys. We need to play Rumikub when you come to town. Thanks again for everything!

David Riter said...

That note was from me, Amy. I am logged in on Davey's account. :)

allie askins said...

oh my gosh you are the cutest pregnant woman ever.Miss you

theniufamily said...

You are so cute. I love your little belly. I am so excited to come visit! It looks so pretty there! We are gonna have so much fun.