Recent Posts

July 25, 2011

Lake Powell

Rob, my mom, Aubree, and I flew home to Arizona - got in at midnight and left for Lake Powell the next morning...talk about exhuasting, especially with the 3 hour time difference. Aubree did AMAZING on the plane - she slept the ENTIRE time, I'm not kidding. I was still sweating bullets because I wasn't sure how she would do and I thought people would judge me if she cried a little, but she was a saint. It was very helpful having Rob and my mom there.

A lot of people thought we were crazy when we told them we were bringing our 2 week old to Lake Powell, but it ended up being a lot of fun and Aubree was a champ. She practically slept the whole time and everyone loved having her there. My family was invited to come this year so it was great to have them there also. Thank you Laney's for a great trip, as always.

Aubree and I are ready to get on the boat

The girls always sit back and relax while the men anchor the boat

Aubree was excited to wear her new swimsuits


Daredevil Daddy

Aunt Rae

Uncle Sean loves holding Aubree


4 THOUGHTS:

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

are you joking me with your post baby bod right now? wowzaaaaa

Brittany said...

YES, exactly what JJMorrison said "wowzaaaa!" You look amazing! Also, Powell looked like a blast! Can't wait to actually meet Aubree tomorrow.

theniufamily said...

So fun, I'm glad you were able to go! I love her newborn pictures to! I never saw the ones with the green and they are so cute!!!

miss chaz. said...

SWEEEEET Trip! Glad you guys could do it! Little Aubree is the cutest!
p.s. um, you just did NOT have a baby. wowzaaa is right!!!!!!