I don't know who that baby looks like but I know she is one of the cutest little bean sprouts I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucked out... not all newborns are cute:)
Congratulations! I hope you are recovering well- I had 2 c-sections and never thought they were as bad as some people say so I hope yours were as easy as mine were. Aubree is so cute! Not that we were expecting anything less! I hope you guys are adjusting and sleeping a little :)!!
And your baby picture is exactly you now- so cute! All those baby pictures are so cute!
8 THOUGHTS:
I don't know who that baby looks like but I know she is one of the cutest little bean sprouts I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucked out... not all newborns are cute:)
I thought she was a total Rob at first but now that I've seen more pics, I think she is a total mix. So cute!
you for sure!!! after seeing your picture and seeing her in person she looks so much like you!
She is a perfect mix! So cute'
Congratulations! I hope you are recovering well- I had 2 c-sections and never thought they were as bad as some people say so I hope yours were as easy as mine were. Aubree is so cute! Not that we were expecting anything less! I hope you guys are adjusting and sleeping a little :)!!
And your baby picture is exactly you now- so cute! All those baby pictures are so cute!
i think she looks like you. and i cant believe how much you both look the same. hahaha.
Aubree is so cute and I love her name! I was sort of hoping Sheree Jr. would stick though. She is beautiful... whoever she looks like.
I am thinking Rob. But she definitely has some of you in her. She is adorable.
Post a Comment