Recent Posts

July 22, 2011

One Month Stats

Aubree is growing up too fast!
She is so alert.
She can hold her head up.
She will have a conversation with you with her coos.
She smiles and grins back at you - it makes me tear up it is so cute.
She fights her sleep.
She sleeps in her crib in her own room.
She hates to be swaddled but it helps her sleep better.
She loves to eat and toots a lot.
She is obsessed with her swing.
She likes to take baths and showers.
She loves the beach.
She loves snuggling with her blankie.
She likes to read books with Daddy.
She has her Daddy's receding hairline.


She asked for a Spiderman band-aid


5 THOUGHTS:

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha! "she asked for it" I love it! So cute!

Brittany said...

So cute. I can't believe I haven't even met her yet. Lame. Soon... we'll come visit. Anyway, love her, love you.

T-Fam said...

Poor baby. Those first shots were so hard on Lydia!

jennyandskyler said...

She is so adorable and I loved getting to hear about the delivery and holy cow wonder woman taking your baby to Lake Powell but of course you could be in a swimsuit 2 weeks later! You are just too cute!! Congrats!!

Kam Belly Soup said...

your doing great as a mom! good job documenting. dont forget to do it for #2 and so on.