Recent Posts

October 22, 2011

Already a Third of a Year


Aubree is 4 months old.
She likes to sing and chat.
She insists on being on her tummy.
She giggles (my heart melts) when she's tickled.
She loves to pull on her froggy car seat toy.
She rolls and maneuvers her body when on the ground.
She has to have her blankie on her face and binkie when she sleeps.
She sleeps 9 hours every night.
She loves her jungle gym.
She is obsessed with splashing the water in the bath/ocean/pool.
She loves to snuggle mom before nap time.
She likes to be outside and observes everything around her.
She spits up after she eats.
She can't sit still anymore.
She likes it when daddy throws her in the air.
She loves to reach out and grab everything, if and when she gets a hold of it, it goes right in her mouth.
She likes to skype with her families back in Arizona.

I am loving this stage. She is learning new things everyday and growing up so fast. It honestly makes me and Rob so sad because she's going to be 18 by the time we know it. I love that she knows who I am and knows my voice. We love this little lady so much!

5 THOUGHTS:

Megan said...

ohhhhhh....myyyyyyy!!!! :)

lauren and andy sievers said...

I can't believe Aubree and Mason are the same size and he is only 7 weeks! she is so beautiful.

Anne said...

shizzle!! (as my mom would say) she is so beautiful :) I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Kayla said...

she is such a beauty!

Brittany said...

She is so darling! I seriously love four months and on because they are learning and doing so much. Glad you are loving motherhood. Isn't it amazing?!