Recent Posts

October 13, 2011

I'll never get rid of it.

Who still has their baby blanket?

Better believe I do. I still love it. Rob despises it.

10 THOUGHTS:

Anonymous said...

That's the sweetest picture ever! And how cute is Aubree in her new toy! Oh my gosh she's so sweet!

The London Mum said...

I love this! I still have my baby blanket (that Jeff despises and hides from me) and I will never get rid of it!! Miss you guys, love all the posts and pics of your new family!

Megan said...

Sheree!!! I love this picture so so much. It's precious. I had my baptism blanket and wouldnt sleep a night without it, but Brandon made me throw it away when we got married because he said it smelt like a homeless person. I was devestated for months. And I haven't slept the same without it. But B was sweet and surprised me with his baby blanket. It was sweet. I sleep with it every night.

Jessica Beaumont said...

that is the cutest picture! my mom just gave me a bunch of boxes filled with my childhood treasures- my blanket was buried at the bottom. i was so excited to see it!

theniufamily said...

Im right there with you, I sleep with mine every night! Maikeli hates it to. That is gonna be Jonah and I real soon. I love this picture.

miss chaz. said...

HAHA
I love it.

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! I loved mine for so long but it's gone... So sad! I love this pic of you two!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

yay sheree!!! i'm glad im not the only one that sleeps with my blanket at night. mine is SO sad and is falling apart, but i still sleep with the pieces of old fabric! taylor HATES it and hides it from me every now and then but i tell him that if i had to choose between him and my blanket id choose my blanket! HAHA! ;]

Tiffany + Drew said...

I'm suprised by how many people still sleep with theirs. I could have wrote what Amanda said word for word, love it!

Megan Marie said...

hahah i gave mine up when i got married. i absolutely love my strawberry shortcake blankie.