Recent Posts

October 3, 2011

Peer Pressure

We were lucky enough to get invited to go wakeboarding with some friends (Rob's boss) on a lake that has alligators in it, NO JOKE I have seen them! I told Rob before-hand that I wasn't going to go wakeboarding because I was freaked out and that he couldn't pressure me into going...well that went in one ear and out the other because he totally pressured me into going. I was all geared up and ready to jump in, it just took me 10 minutes to get enough courage. Seriously, I was thinking the worse...after a few screams I think I was ok haha. I ended up having the best time!

Aubree slept a grand total of 3 hours on the boat - we were amazed! So we got to enjoy ourselves and not worry about her.

The water and weather were absolutely perfect - not too cold and not too hot. What a great day it was!! Thanks to the Chatfields for a fun time!



8 THOUGHTS:

Audrey Crisp said...

You go girl!!

Rachel said...

I love that. Makes me want to go to the LAKE!! BTW... rob, my jaw dropped. You are awes!!

Tiffany + Drew said...

how fun! Looks like a real pretty lake!

Alex and Becca said...

So jealous! And I yell at my dad if he takes to long to bring the boat around because the alligators TOTALLY freak me out.

Burdett Family said...

you buys are absolutely crazy! But glad you had fun!

Spilsburys said...

All the lakes have gators in it !!!! I'm glad you did it , you would haVe been bummed if you left without getting in .

miss chaz. said...

I can't believe you did that!!!!!!! you rock.

McKenzie said...

Rob is a pro and Aubrey is a babe. I'm glad you didn't get eaten by gators!!