
I was rummaging through some old scrapbooks that my dad and I made together and happened to stumble upon one of his old mission pictures. It brought back fond memories. He submitted this picture to the ensign but for some reason never got published, I figured his firstborn's blog page was the next best thing. (Just click on the picture to see a larger version) P.S. Check out the missionary tan lines!



2 THOUGHTS:
I am very pleased to see some of my old mission photos on the web. What I have never told my firstborn is that in fact he is my firstborn in the wilderness. This is one of the few family photos that I have from this joyous period in my life. My son (and co-author of this blog) is pictured in the photo in his mother's arms, to the left of me in the photo. He never wandered to far from his mother's breast. We had an extremely difficult time weaning him from the breast. Ulimately we were able to accomplish the weaning prior to our return to the United States and Rob's entrance into junior high.
This is a delightful blog and I look forward to more family pictures of Rob's childhood.
oh my gosh i miss you two so much.
come down to zion fast.
Post a Comment