We admit that we are AZ lovers! As of now, we are moving home in June. Bitter sweet!
*found this cute picture on Blush & Bashful
*found this cute picture on Blush & Bashful
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 r+s+a laney, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
5 THOUGHTS:
Woo Hoo! Best news ever! We move next week!!!!!
WHOO HOO!!!! Where are you guys gonna live?!?! and you're family has a condo in Coronado?!?! SWEET! my family just sold their house there : / we've been going to coronado for years! it's like my favorite place ....where is their condo?!? is it in the shores??
i'm an AZ lover too.
never want to leave and i love the heat.
please remind me that i'm saying this when it's june and july. i hope we live close to each other. tell rob to move next to us. we've lived next to each other for years. ask him, i'm a hoot to live by!
I never thought I would live to see this day:) can't wait!
woo! woo! I hope that reads like I'm thinking it does, if that makes sense:) Let us know if you need help!
Post a Comment