Recent Posts
he's sooo adorable! I can't believe he's coming home. I can't wait... Literally. Wanna pack me in your suitcase? :)
VERY EXCITING!and um yes. we definitely need to get back over to CALI! that would be SOOO FUN. let me know when you come into town! YAY for House SHOPPING!!!
We'll be at the airport too picking up my bro. in law on monday. Maybe we'll see you!
Are you kidding me? I can't believe he is already home from his mission. This means we are getting old. NOOOOO
Post a Comment
4 THOUGHTS:
he's sooo adorable! I can't believe he's coming home. I can't wait... Literally. Wanna pack me in your suitcase? :)
VERY EXCITING!
and um yes. we definitely need to get back over to CALI! that would be SOOO FUN. let me know when you come into town! YAY for House SHOPPING!!!
We'll be at the airport too picking up my bro. in law on monday. Maybe we'll see you!
Are you kidding me? I can't believe he is already home from his mission. This means we are getting old. NOOOOO
Post a Comment