For those who heard we are moving to El Salvador in May, we aren't anymore :(. It was going to cost us a lot of money for the 6 weeks we were going to be there. We are really bummed about it because it offers amazing opportunities and life changing experiences. To learn more about this program, click here.Here are a few photos that I wish I could be apart of:

These are young mothers - the youngest is 11 years old! I would love to nurture these girls and be apart of their lives. 



4 THOUGHTS:
I didn't even know you guys were planning on moving! I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. sounds like it would be a great experience! and being a mom at 11?!?! I'm almost 22 and I can't even think about being a mom, i'm so nervous.
Oh man. SOrry it didn't work but sometimes there are better things in store for you when something doesn't work out.
that is a bummer.....but you will find another adventure!:) maybe one including az...........
Looks like a great place to vaca, though?
That looks gorgeous!!! I think my chin is resting on my chest! Maybe you guys should just take a vacation there?!
Post a Comment