Recent Posts

March 1, 2010

Blog Sale/Crafted Mirror

Thank you to those who participated in the Blog Sale! It was a great success. The unsold items will remain on the blog, so feel free to bid on them at any time and I will contact you.

I love this mirror! I found it on Blush & Bashful. This will be my next craft. Thanks Ash!

5 THOUGHTS:

"My colors are Blush and Bashful" -Steel Magnolias said...

THANKS!!! :)

Jessica said...

Hi Shereebee! How's it going? Seriously, a blog sale is such a good idea. Glad it was successful!

Everything Vinyl said...

i'm still working on getting a button! will let you know when it's done! glad you like it!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

hey girl, i didn't know you knew grafton! she's my younger sister! we're so happy for them!:) hows life?

miss chaz. said...

that mirror is just DARLING!!!!!!!!!!