I tried really hard to show my feet...I kind of cheated. I am feeling great. I laugh every day at my belly button because it looks like a sand dollar. I have gained 25 lbs. and probably have another 15 to go. She weighs over 4 pounds and will probably double that in the next 6 WEEKS!
I can't believe you are almost there!!!! The time as gone by so fast....for me at least. Those last few weeks are crazy. You just want them out soooo bad. She is going to be beautiful and I hope to meet her!
You look so cute! I'm glad you still feel good. You look great and these last few weeks I actually think go the fastest. (I guess I can't really talk- I had Boston at 34 weeks just like you are now!) Can't wait to see how cute she is!
8 THOUGHTS:
You look awesome Sheree! Yay for baby Laney coming soon:)
You look great! I love your belly! So happy to hear that you are doing so well and enjoying this pregnancy! You are so close to the end!
I can't believe you are almost there!!!! The time as gone by so fast....for me at least. Those last few weeks are crazy. You just want them out soooo bad. She is going to be beautiful and I hope to meet her!
I am secretly in love with you.
I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! You look beautiful!
dyingggggg
you look so cute it's killing me! can't wait to see you at the shower!!
xoxoxox chaz
You look so cute! I'm glad you still feel good. You look great and these last few weeks I actually think go the fastest. (I guess I can't really talk- I had Boston at 34 weeks just like you are now!) Can't wait to see how cute she is!
You look so cute! Congrats I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment