My best friends came to visit: Kenzie Dickson and Brynn Niu! The best thing about it is that we are all pregnant. Rob was surrounded by a lot of hormones that weekend. We had such a great time: we went to the beach everyday, went on a boat tour in the everglades, and saw a ton of alligators. I had to slam on the brakes because we almost hit one that was hanging out in the middle of the road. I almost peed my pants.
Thank you for such a fun time! I am so grateful to have great friends who love me enough to fly 3000 miles away to see me :).











Thank you for such a fun time! I am so grateful to have great friends who love me enough to fly 3000 miles away to see me :).














4 THOUGHTS:
That is so funny, I just got gone posting about the trip, then I checked yours and you had posted about it to! Thanks again!!! It was so much fun. I hope to have many more trips like that. Who knows tho with so many babies on the way!
You are such a cute pregnant lady!!
So cute! smokin' lady! Glad you had fun with your friends!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Seriously, you look great. Congrats!
Post a Comment