Recent Posts

May 31, 2011

Eventful Week in AZ

What an eventful week Rob and I had in AZ! We went home for my brother Brandon's wedding and for my baby shower. We had something going on every single day -we were so busy! I was worn out from the 3 hour time difference and also from planning and helping with the wedding festivities. I would wake up at 5am and crash by 2pm. But it was worth it because we had the most memorable time. We are so grateful to have such a wonderful family and great friends!

Sheree Jr. definitely got spoiled while we were home. She has more clothes than me and Rob combined! Thank you to everyone who came and showered her with precious gifts.

My brother married Megan Nielsen, who we absolutely love! We are so excited she is our new sister-in-law.


6 THOUGHTS:

Megan Marie said...

so excited for them!! i love that Megs, how fun to have her in the family! your baby shower looked so fun!! glad you had a wonderful week!

Christa Skousen said...

It looks like you had an amazing shower! Can you believe how close we are? Time is flying!! So excited for you guys.

T-Fam said...

I am glad you had a good trip to see your family. I just wanted to tell you I am sorry that I will not be able to make it to your shower here. Sorry but we will be in Utah that day. I gave your present to Mckenzie though.

Audrey Crisp said...

What great stuff! Okay her dress is amazing. So pretty! You are almost there! ; )

miss chaz. said...

awww BEAUTIFUL wedding! congrats.

SOOOOO good to see you at the shower! you are the most beautiful pregnant girl everrr! hope to see you and baby girl very, very soon:) xoxo

theniufamily said...

Oh so fun! They look so cute together!