Recent Posts

May 7, 2011

¡Cinco de Mayo!

Rob and I hosted a Cinco de Mayo party. We had an enchilada cook-off - everything was so delicious! It was fun! We are lucky to have met such great friends after our big move across the country.

The Hosts:
Señor Rob

Señora Sheree

Señor Rob crossing the border...





4 THOUGHTS:

Kayla said...

hahaha I like the crossing the border picture. You look so beautiful Sheree!

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! Love the mustaches!

Megan Marie said...

hahahah rob crossing the border! love that guy! your belly is looking so cute!! can't wait for you to be a mom. hope you had a wonderful mothers day and had lots of little kicks and nudges! ha

Turners said...

hang on. I know half these people! Haha! I worked with a couple of those guys(paul broadbent and garret (right?) ) What a small world! Looks like fun! ps. you are looking SO DANG CUTE!