The doc said if she doesn't come by Tuesday, I'll get induced that night! We are anxious for our sweet baby to arrive. We can't wait to snuggle her and kiss her mini bum cheeks.
My mom is here and we have been having fun getting pedicures, laying out, and shopping. She will be here for a whole month to help out with the baby!







9 THOUGHTS:
Oh my goodness... I hope she comes sooner than Tuesday! Her room is adorable! I love those pillows and soft colors. You look great! That's amazing your mom will be there for a month!
Sheree....I am dying! Are you serious with those pillows?! You made them didn't you?!....SO talented! And she is going to be so spoiled! I love it! So darling!
You look so cute pregnant. By the way I am so sorry I missed your baby shower. I was planning on going all day and at something came up last minute and couldn't go. I was so bummed. Good luck with labor! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!
You are the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait for her to come. The room is so perfect!
Pregnancy looks so good on you!! you're adorable!!! I hope baby comes soon! good luck!!
You look amazing!! And your nursery is perfect. Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to hear all about it.
ok! i had to comment! you might be the dreamiest pg girl i have ever seen. the room is so cute and classy. your gonna make such a great mom. enjoy every second.... my newborn just turned one and i still am in shock :) good luck!
Yay for being at the end- I can't wait for you guys. It is so much fun to meet them after waiting for so long. You look amazing of course and your little girls room is so dainty and cute. I LOVE that purple flower pillow- I want one for my house! Good luck with everything!!!
Cute bunny we have one too! (anthropology? haha) I love it it is soo snuggly.
Post a Comment