3.5 years ago Rob and I adopted a fun loving scooter into our family and we named him Nicholas John Locke Laney (John Locke because we were obsessed with the show LOST at the time). He was always there when we needed him and got us the best parking spots in Provo. Everyone loved him!
Nicholas is being replaced with a baby and has been adopted by another family who lives on South Beach in Miami. He will definitely be living a different lifestyle, but I'm sure he will enjoy himself :)



Nicholas is being replaced with a baby and has been adopted by another family who lives on South Beach in Miami. He will definitely be living a different lifestyle, but I'm sure he will enjoy himself :)






1 THOUGHTS:
We both had scooters too and they were so fun, but had to get rid of them when the kids came, sad day....
Post a Comment