We are getting down to the wire! 2 more weeks and I can't even believe it. Rob and I have been getting ready for Sheree Jr. to arrive. Her room is stocked with a million diapers, the bassinet is set up...all we need to do is pack a hospital bag and wait for Grandma Jewels (Stapley) to arrive.
I am at the stage of being really uncomfortable: can't sleep, pee 9 times in the night, literally need help off the couch/bed/etc., when in the car the seat has to be reclined a lot, need help putting on shoes, can only wear stretchy clothes...I could go on, but all in all I have to say that this pregnancy has been so much fun and I'm taking advantage of every minute! The doctor says Sheree Jr. is ready and in position to arrive - she may even come a little bit earlier. I'm at 38 lbs. now and wish it all went to my chest :)
I'm so lucky to have friends and family who love Sheree Jr. so much already, they have spoiled her to the max! Thank you!

I am at the stage of being really uncomfortable: can't sleep, pee 9 times in the night, literally need help off the couch/bed/etc., when in the car the seat has to be reclined a lot, need help putting on shoes, can only wear stretchy clothes...I could go on, but all in all I have to say that this pregnancy has been so much fun and I'm taking advantage of every minute! The doctor says Sheree Jr. is ready and in position to arrive - she may even come a little bit earlier. I'm at 38 lbs. now and wish it all went to my chest :)
I'm so lucky to have friends and family who love Sheree Jr. so much already, they have spoiled her to the max! Thank you!




10 THOUGHTS:
I hope she comes early! you look great! Good luck! Can't wait to see her!
I only made it 38 weeks so that chica better get here soooon!!! I'm like, waaaaaay too excited about this!
I only made it 38 weeks so that chica better get here soooon!!! I'm like, waaaaaay too excited about this!
You are so cute!! Can't wait.
You look so cute! :->
sheree- you look so great! cant wait to see your pretty little girl. you will be such a fun mom! send me your email so i can invite you to our blog. jessibeaumont@gmail.com
We do love her already! I can't wait for her and Collette to be the best of friends!
38lbs??? oh my goodness count your blessings because you look AMAZING!!! cant wait to see pictures and hopes for a smooth delivery! :-D
ahhhhh so close!! can't wait.
It will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment