I have always wanted to work at Magleby's. I decided to apply for fun once school was over and they hired me! I have a good time because a lot of my friends work there. It's fun! My summer schedule: I'm a nanny as well, so I take the kids to school every morning, go to Magleby's for a few hours, then pool time so I can get rid of this ghostly body, pick the kids up from school, do some stats homework, and then the gym with Bert (Rob). He hates it when I call him that, I don't know why...I think it's hilarious! We are all about nicknames, but I guess that one doesn't fly.
Jane 23
5 months ago



3 THOUGHTS:
sheree.
i just love you. let's get together,
yeah, yeah yeah.
naturally i am singing the parent trap song.
Sounds like a nice day! Way better than my schedule! I MISS YOU! : )
Dood,.. you are super fun! you are going to get BIG tips!
Post a Comment