Roommates
Rob and I met my whole family in California for cousin Becca's wedding. We were so excited to get out of Utah and be in warm weather. The wedding and reception were beautiful!! There was a black jazz band, which I wanted but couldn't find one. Greek food, which was very original and yummy. Aaaand my favorite part was the photo booth; as guests would come they would take pictures in this photo booth, glue it to the guest book and sign. It was so creative and a hit as people came. I couldn't get over how gorgeous Bec's dress was. Her and Stevie are darling together!









6 THOUGHTS:
Hey Rob
Rogers family here.. LOL.. Kara was telling us about her texting back and forth if it were anyone else we would have thrown it out the window.. But lets be honest.. It was you and the lesson was almost over anyways. Cute Blog found it off of Aly Askins blog. We are private on our blog so if you would like to be added email us.. brantrogers@qwest.net You and Sheree are super cute together.. Glad you both found each other. Excited for you both to move back.. take care
Oh my gosh! You are so cute with your hubby! I love the pic on the beach! Becca looks so cute and I cant believe that is LOGAN! Seriously!?! That is just crazy...
I'm jealous of your trip to Cali because it looked like you went to the beach, which is something I didn't do while I was there. How fun! Looks like you had a good time at the wedding! Fun fun!
Oh how fun! I can't believe Becca is married! I want to go to Cali! I just got back from London:)
Your blog is so dang cute! Very cute pictures. Now lets establish one rule...no Jeff Carroll comments EVER again...hahaha we're trying to get past that! jk
https://www.cekaja.com/info/perbedaan-biaya-membersihkan-karang-gigi-di-dokter-gigi-dan-puskesmas
Post a Comment