Recent Posts

May 15, 2008

Wife's Day

I didn't expect anything from Robbie on Mother's Day, but the dear husband that he is got me flowers and my favorite cookbook from Williams-Sonoma...even though we are dirt poor. He got up early and made me waffles with strawberries and whip cream. What a doll! He also did the laundry and cleaned the house while I was still asleep. I love him.

4 THOUGHTS:

Joey and Ashley said...

oh my gosh! Can we please switch husbands!? Mine didnt do anything! HOw cute that he did that stuff for you! Good job! : )

Amelia Johnson said...

What a cute husband! Why didn't my husband get the memo that I still deserve something, even though I'm not a mom yet?! Dang!

To answer your question though, we live on Power and Ray, on the ASU-East student housing campus. It is AWESOME. Cheap rent for a 1,200 square foot house - you can't beat it. Plus, it is a super fun ward with tons of newlyweds. And everyone is in the same boat because everyone's going to school and working. Melanie and Jake Veater live right around the corner from us too. It really is so fun! (Sorry for the novel!)

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

how cute! When are you guys coming home?! I want to hang! By the way, I tagged you on my page! My sister in law tagged me so now i have to pass it on to people i guess.

Amanda said...

super-fun blog! i just totally read every post! looks like you guys are doing great. much love to all . . . =)