Recent Posts

May 22, 2008

A Post by Rob


This is a bold step for me, it really is. I have never "blogged" nor did I ever plan on it. I quickly looked around Sheree's friends list only to notice that no guys use blogs...just wives. So I am trying to turn over a new leaf and enter the world of blogging. I have nothing new to add to what Sheree has said, I just wanted to add this picture of me putting a serious beat down on my dad. He is a great man and a really gifted wrestler (won state in high school, etc., etc.) . But not to be shown up by the man that helped bring me into this world, I decided to put him in what I call the "reverse semi-membranosis hold" which left him begging for mercy. Oh, and FYI, he tapped out just moments after this was taken.

2 THOUGHTS:

Justina Selim said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I am glad you found mine! I didn't know the ward was split! We actually just left for the summer to Vegas! Crazy, huh! My husband is working for a law firm down here until July. We are hoping to be in the same ward when we get back! Love your blog! You have some way cute pictures up! The background is way cute!

AZRoute66 said...

Just a note on the "semi-membranosis" hold: what actually happenend was my nose was trapped in your axillae (AKA arm pit) until I simply lost consciousness secondary to the lack of available consumable oxygen.

I have two words for you: right guard.

By the way, nice blog. Very well done, great tunes, great pictures, funny stories...